The pre-2000 era houses some of The North Face's most popular, iconic product lines, renowned for unparalleled weather protection and bold retro styling. Built to tackle both urban and natural environments, 1994 Retro Mountain Light GTX Jacket offers waterproofing and breathability via a Gore-Tex 2 layer fabric.
- Lightweight GORE-TEX® 2L shell with mesh and taffeta drop lining
- Attached, fully adjustable, 2-piece hood construction rolls flat and stows with use of Velcro tab
- Original hood adjustment system
- Pit zips for ventilation
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Adjustable bungee waist and hem cinch with oversized cordlocks
- Embroidered logos on left forearm and back right shoulder